ExamFIT is a HIPAA compliant web platform that allows occupational health professionals to collect, analyze and communicate results of standardized exams or visit reports that range in complexity from a brief WorkAbility Movement Screen to a Functional Capacity Evaluation.
We Are Dedicated
Key Features of ExamFIT:
- Capture data efficiently on mobile devices (e.g. tablet, iPad, Kindle, laptop).
- Navigate to standardized test instructions during exam administration.
- Omit tests that are not administered from exam protocol and reporting.
- Upload pictures to illustrate test performance or other circumstances.
- Add logo and clinic information to promote provider branding on reports.
- Restrict examiner permissions to assigned provider clinics or projects.
- Send exam reports to authorized reviewers for commenting or co-signature.
- Allow subjects (fitness clients or patients) to access to their reports online.
- Export de-identified project exam data for group reporting or research purposes.
How We Do It
This reduces future risk for injury, restricted duty, disability, and litigation. The WorkAbility Movement Screen protocol in ExamFIT is less costly than the usual approach to biometric screens in workplace wellness programs, and more relevant to assess musculoskeletal risks and recommend appropriate physical activity.